THIS INDEX IS A WORK IN PROGRESS, FOR REFERENCE INTO PERPETUITY, so our flamly can speed-dial up the stories, photos & videos from our camping experiences. Our first year (2013) we went ONCE. The next year (2014) we went ONCE. Then (2015) we went THRICE. For 2016 we are on pace to go 5x! With a prices between $8 and $16 per night at state parks… we will surely break the bank any century now.
PS: Also Happy 7th Anniversary to my one and only Manmeat. So far so good Wove!!!!!!!
1) August 2013: Wells State Park, Sturbrudge MA
2) August 2014: NH Mile Away Camp, Suncook NH
3) May 2015: Wompatuck State Park, Hingham MA
4) September 2015: Otter River State Forest
5) October 2015: Clarksburg Camp in Western MA (group of 16)
6) May 2016: Myles Standish State Forest MA (group of 19)
7) June 2016: Lovell’s Island, Boston Harbor
8) August 2016: Bumpkin Island, Boston Harbor
9) September 2016: Rhode Island
10) October 2016: Mohawk Trail State Forest, MA
11) December 2016: Mohawk Trail Forest CABIN!