THIS INDEX IS A WORK IN PROGRESS, FOR REFERENCE INTO PERPETUITY, so our flamly can speed-dial up the stories, photos & videos from our camping experiences. Our first year -2013- we went ONCE. The next year -2014- we went ONCE. Then in 2015 we went THRICE. In 2016 we went SIX TIMES. In 2017 we went SEVEN times. I expect that to remain a record for a while. And that eventually we shall try, like, HIKING.
And with a prices between $8 and $16 per night at state parks… we will surely break the bank any century now.
PS: Also Happy Anniversary to my one and only Manmeat. So far so good Wove!!!!!!!
1) August 2013: Wells State Park, Sturbridge MA
2) August 2014: NH Mile Away Camp, Suncook NH [pending]
3) May 2015: Wompatuck State Park, Hingham MA
4) September 2015: Otter River State Forest
5) October 2015: Clarksburg Camp in Western MA (group of 16) [pending]
6) May 2016: Myles Standish State Forest MA (group of 19) [pending]
7) June 2016: Lovell’s Island, Boston Harbor
8) August 2016: Bumpkin Island, Boston Harbor
9) September 2016: Burlingame State Park, Souther Coast of Rhode Island [pending]
10) October 2016: Mohawk Trail State Forest, MA
11) December 2016: Mohawk Trail Forest CABIN!
12) May 2017: DAR State Forest (group of 11) [pending]
13) June 2017: Lovell’s Island
14a) August 2017: Otter River MA [pending] 14b) August 2017: Camp Andrew VT [pending]
15) September 2017: Burlingame RI [pending]
16) October 2017: Tully Lake MA (group of 11) [pending]
17) December 2017: Frost Mountain Yurts, ME
18) May 2018: Memorial Day at Otter River State Forest & Friends (group of 12) ...[pending]
20) 2018 Labor Day Weekend Wampatuck State Forest [pending]...