THIS INDEX IS A WORK IN PROGRESS, FOR REFERENCE INTO PERPETUITY, so our flamly can speed-dial up the stories, photos & videos from our camping experiences. Our first year (2013) we went ONCE. The next year (2014) we went ONCE. Then (2015) we went THRICE. For 2016 we are on pace to go 5x! With a prices between $8 and $16 per night at state parks… we will surely break the bank any century now.
PS: Also Happy 7th Anniversary to my one and only Manmeat. So far so good Wove!!!!!!!
1) August 2013: Wells State Park, Sturbridge MA
2) August 2014: NH Mile Away Camp, Suncook NH [pending]
3) May 2015: Wompatuck State Park, Hingham MA
4) September 2015: Otter River State Forest
5) October 2015: Clarksburg Camp in Western MA (group of 16) [pending]
6) May 2016: Myles Standish State Forest MA (group of 19) [pending]
7) June 2016: Lovell’s Island, Boston Harbor
8) August 2016: Bumpkin Island, Boston Harbor
9) Septamber 2016: Rhode Island [pending]
10) October 2016: Mohawk Trail State Forest, MA
11) December 2016: Mohawk Trail Forest CABIN!
12) May 2017: DAR State Forest (group of 11) [pending]
13) June 2017: Lovell’s Island
14a) August 2017: Otter River MA [pending] 14b) August 2017: Camp Andrew VT [pending]
15) September 2017: Burlingame RI [pending]
16) October 2017: Tully Lake MA (group of 11) [pending]
…) December 2017: ??? MA