Friday, January 25th 2019
OMG I am on internet in the sky. As if the very miracle of flight weren’t enough already, I am now also ONLINE and blogging IN REAL TIME. I know this has been a thing for a while, but this is still my first time experiencing it.
So, CircusKitchen travels, Boston to Atlanta style. Of course the first ten feet are the hardest. Then:
- Who knew the kids are still young enough to use the airport play area (even if only to watch cartoons…) !
- We find the time and space for a decent, lovely and dignified meal (whew).
- I channel my dad and place my discarded pop socket on my forehead, as I know he would.
- STICKY NOTES MAKE GREAT SCREEN COVERS ON JETBLUE, so Cheerdlen can first focus on school work, both;
- Mom generated homework
- Teacher assigned homework
And we DIY our own
MAD MOM LIB.
Not bad for our first time, by special request from CJ who is learning sentence structures in school.
Humbly very proud of my little traveling scholars!
And that concludes my first ever Blog Post in real time from the Sky.