Thursday, January 24th 2019
As I write, I am in Boston (Cambridge MA), between conferences, needing to unpack from Atlanta last weekend so I can go back to Atlanta this weekend.
I once heard a proverb about how the soul travels at the speed of canoe. The older I get, the more sensitive I become to peregrinations through the sky.
I also believe in pulling your raft over to the side of the rapids once in a while to look at where you’ve been, and where you’re going.
To that end, above is the Blood Moon Eclipse from last Saturday night, and below is:
- that same moon glinting off the airplane wing as we take off from Atlanta
- that same wing arriving 3 hours later in New York City
- my team mate Joe entertaining me in the front row of the World Debut of Joe’s Skway Barf Bag Puppet Theatre!!!
- Mystifying architectural structures in NYC
- Clowns freezing on the shuttle in arctic weather
- Me again in the front row seat for Feat of Joy‘s puppet theatre World Debut!
Next up: Groundhog Juggling Festival with the Flam.
So much packed into this otherwise “slow” time of year, ack!!