Friday, August 10th 2018
AT RISE: The Oberhauser Four are on the way to the annual Sisters Weekend pilgrimage by the sea in Hull, Massachusetts.
ClaraJane: If I could have ten wushes, wanna know what I’d wush!?
Mom: [Idly] What honey?
• Number one; Equality.
• You-know-who to be vanished from this earth in a puff of smoke and put on Mars or something.
• And then my third thing would be, so, all the children who have been pried from their moms -moms or dads- just, all families to be reunited.
Mom: [Takes out laptop in order to transcribe verbatim.]
• Fifth thing, would be for all the homeless people to have a home.
• And all the bad people, like you-know-who supporters, to be with you know who on that planet.
• And my seventh thing would be, um, for all of us -everyone in this car- to be like spiderman, except with a million dollar bills, and it never ran out. And when you see a homeless person? It’d be like “PAM!” and they’d be like “THANK YOU!!”
• That was my 8th thing.
• And my NINTH thing would be to be at Hull already!
• And last thing; Bernie Sanders to be president. ‘Cuz then, Bernie Sanders would be, like… “EQUALITY!!”