April 20-22nd 2016
After my gig north of Boston on Wednesday, I met my family at the local train station as they had brilliantly commuted there so as to begin our “Vacay” sooner than later.
Bam. In less than two hours, we’re there.
After operating the luggage trolley for us, Gavin makes his bed (with perfectly arranged lovies atop homemade sleep sac & travel pillow) before getting down to the business of finishing the seventh and final Harry Potter book.
Other highlights include:
- Getting beaten in Back-Gavin
- Piece of the Berlin Wall – a reminder of tyranny
- Bacon Cheddar donut for my Manmeat
- Chance encounter with Aunt Liz’s champion dog’s puppy
- Offerings and atmosphere at Central Provisions
- Chilling (with bunny or otherwise)
- Old Orchard Beach
Hooray Flamly Vacay Getaway!