Thursday, October 22nd 2015
Here are some points I loved:
What is Mindfulness?
– To go from DOING to BEING
– Resting in the domain of your own being.
– Getting in touch with being *embodied.* (Your physical body here and now.)
– Saying, “Oh! I’m not fully present; let me come back.”
– You can’t change the circumstance around you, but you can change your relationship with it so it doesn’t erode the quality of your life.
– Observing thoughts like weather patterns.
– Learning to surge the wave of these psychic events (without having to react).
Here are Jon Kabat-Zinn’s guided Mindfulness practices.
Here’s a free trial of his popular app, Headspace.