If I could, I would (blog about…)
1) And He’s a Montessori Boy [Th May 29th]: Gavin shows me the Six-Bead Cubing Chain at his school’s Curriculum Morning. Did you know that 6 cubed is 216? Just off the top of your head like that? And can you visualize what it looks like? Now I can, thanks to this Kindergarten-level Montessori math material!
2) California Mom in a Colonial Town [Tues June 3rd]: Gavin and I unexpectedly explore the Charlestown Naval Yard, the USS Constitution Visitor’s Center and downright absolutely fabulous upstanding Museum! (Whilst Gavin also systematically devours the entire contents of a magically appearing office fruit bowl.)
3) Farewell and Godspeed, George H. Breed [Wed June 4th]:
4) Watermelon [Wed June 4th]
5) “Plans are nothing; planning is everything.” ~Dwight D. Eisenhower
7) Planning Summer Plans
9) Indie Film Project
#Life is good there’s just so much of it!