Courtesy of the incomparable Elizabeth Warren, I am honored to present to you:
Of course there are a lot of haters… especially haters on behalf of big money, money swindlers or from anyone who does not trust or enjoy the brainchild of an indomitable FEE-MALE such as the CFPB’s creator, Elizabeth Warren. Yet here for example are a bunch of high military officials attesting to its vital utility:
And here is a link to a section I expect to explore more;
This report on “Building Blocks to Help Youth Achieve Financial Capability,” purports to describe how young people can acquire the building blocks of financial capability:
1) executive function,
2) financial habits and norms, and
3) financial knowledge and decision-making skills.
The report lays out four key strategies for implementing these developmental building blocks:
1. Developing executive function,
2. Help caregivers actively shape their child’s financial socialization,
3. Provide children and youth with opportunities to learn from experience, and
4. Teach financial research skills.