November 18th 2016
“Child test. No coaching. Just write down exactly what they say.”
1. What is your name? ClaraJane
2. How old are you? 5
3. When is your birthday? Eleven seven eleven.
4. How old is Mommy? 45
5. What is your favorite color? I have a lot of favorite colors, I’ll tell you all my favorite colors, I literally WILL! Um, turquoise, red, and pink, mmm purple, GOLDEN. Basically EVERY color is my favorite color except for brown and black and dark blue… and yellow. Yup those are all my favorite colors.
6. What is your favorite food? Um I have a lot of favorite foods I’ll tell you them all; macaroni & cheese, peas, and pasta, cheese, and crackers. PERIOD.
7. Who is your best friend? I have a lot of friends; Abigail, Maddie, Afomia, Miriam, Areeba, Leela and … I basically play by myself but I just squeeze into games. Um, Henry, and Chloe.
8. What is your favorite animal? Bunny and doggie and cats!
9. What are you scared of? Monsters
10. What is your favorite show? Sophia the First and Nurato.
11. What makes you sad? If I don’t watch TV for a month. Want to know what happens if I don’t watch TV for a month? I just don’t smile for that month (pulls lips into frown shape).
12. What makes you happy? Watching TV. And eating candy. And hugging your FACE. And planting things. And playing with my friends.
13. Where is your favorite place to go? McDonald’s. And the Boharts.
14. What do you want to be when you grow up? Um I’ll tell you a few things I might be; I might be a SCIENTIST, and I might be a Taekwondo Teacher.
15. What does love really mean? For an example, a bunny that you really love, like PONDIE (the frog), or like, um, like KITTEN, or like for example Fluff & Nutter. I really love Fluff! Or in Nurato when some sensei died and he was super sad and the sensei that died was named Osuma. And that person really loved his sensei.
Editor’s Note: I’m *sure* “McDonald’s” is so alluring because we hardly ever go there except amidst some wonderfully wholesome and extenuating circumstance like on a road trip out of town to go camping. Quite.